Friday, October 1, 2010

Organic Chocolate

Sadly, I didn't get to participate in free cookie day today. However, my sadness was made less sad thanks to some free samples at Tom Thumb. These are Dagoba Organic Chocolates, and my, they are delicious. At the table, they were actually handing out full squares of the stuff. Brilliant. I happened to be with a friend at the time, so we both got a piece. We tried dark chocolate and dark chocolate with lavender and blueberry. I must say, I'm very impressed. Even the packaging for these little guys is lovely, and the texture is very smooth. The lavender blueberry one was intriguing to say the least. I did like the lavender flavor, although the blueberry threw me off a little. Either way, this was an unexpected and happy score for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment